Saturday 17 February 2024

Peggy Bayer Match 4 - Ireland

My single room is on the second floor of the hotel, next to the executive rooms that have their own name. The hotel uses modern keycards, and I've had a bit of trouble using mine. Last night I couldn't get into my room, until a member of the Welsh team helped me out. "That's my room" he told me. "You're next door".

It's a long way from my room to the bridge area, especially as there are now some out-of-bounds corridors. The bridge group have been bumped for a more important event - the kids Disney disco. Looks fun, I can hear mostly Frozen songs and some from Moana.


Here's a board against Ireland that I like the look of. The first result that came in was our South declarer finished in 4Hx-2. A good result non-vulnerable. On the other table East made 4Sx. At the moment we have a narrow lead, and I have a hazelnut croissant.  

We lost 17-36 IMPs for a 5-15 VP loss. Not bad.




No comments:

Post a Comment